Always Get A Permit
The SVFD would like to remind everyone, once again, that springtime is always a time of danger from brush, dry grass, and forest fires. Although our recent snow and rain has helped to reduce the danger, residents are still required to obtain a burn permit for outside burning. This can easily be obtained by a call to Shrewsbury Fire Wardens.
Always remember to STAY FIRE SAFE!
|Forest Fire Warden||Kevin Brown||802-775-6194 (H)|
|Deputy Warden||Al Ridlon, Jr.||802-282-3642 (C)|
|SVFD Safety Officer||Bob Snarski||- -|
FIRE SAFETY RESOURCES
• Home Improvements to Prevent Kitchen Fires
• Home Fire Sprinkler Safety Tips
• Fire Prevention and Safety Checklist
• Home Safety Resources: An Online Guide
• Fire Safety for Older Adults
• Fire Safety & Disabilities Guide